Saturday, October 25, 2014

BATMAN MARATHON (1989 - 2012)






I've recently been extremely focused on my Doctor Who super-marathon(which you can read about in my Going Through Doctor Who blog), so reviews have been more than a little infrequent.
Well, worry no more for I am about to take a break from the show and instead have a marathon of Batman movies.

I've never seen a superhero film in my life, so this will be an interesting experience for me. I grew up with sci-fi shows, shows and movies with the word "Star" in them like Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star Wars and Stargate.

To me, superheroes were silly saviours in ridiculous outfits. But being a phenomenal fan of Jack Nicholson, it's at least a bit easier to go into the first movie and we'll see how it goes.

This marathon is going to cover the Burton-Schumacher movies and the Nolan ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment